This blog site is not meant to be any information that is distributed to the general public. It is to serve as shared documentation between the DNSTC developers; however, if you find something useful and would like to use it, go right ahead.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We are all now on the new server

Latest-hp-computers-3I wanted to provide an update and closing of this project.  We are all now running on the new server and the old server has been off-line now for about a week.  I want to say thank you to everyone I have worked with on this project and hope that we get as many years of great operations out of the new server.  If you experience any issues with your website, please contact me to get them worked out.  I think we have identified any problems and fixed them all by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment