This procedure will allow you to convert an existing WordPress blog over to Blogger. The steps are fairly simple; however, can become time consuming and combersome when you have to transfer over the images from the previous blog site.
The following are the basic “quick” steps:
- Create the new Blogger site.
- Login into your WordPress site.
- Export your WordPress site.
- Tools –> Export –> All content
- Save the .xml file to the desktop.
- Convert the Wordress XML to a Blogger import file.
- Connect to: http://wordpress2blogger1.appspot.com/
- Follow the directions on the screen.
- When finished, save the converted file.
- Upload the converted file into your Blogger site.
- The longest tedious part is now to go through each post and move over the graphics to the new site. You have to do this post-by-post.