Friday, March 25, 2016
1. Go to google.com
2. Click the “Sign in” button in the top right of Google’s page.
3. Once you’ve hit the “Sign in” button it will bring you to a page asking you to Choose an account. Here you will click the “Add account” button.
4. This will take you to yet another page. Here you will click on the “Create account” link at the bottom of the page.
5. This will take you to a page that will ask you to fill out all of information that is requested. Please note that the box for “Choose your username” will allow you to create a new email that is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can choose to use an existing one by clicking the link right below said box.
6. Once you’ve finished filling out hit the “Next step” button. You are automatically signed into your google account and clicking continue will take you back to Google.com.
Congratulations you’ve just created your Google Account.
Friday, March 11, 2016
Two minor changes with this update have been made to the system.
1) There is now an option to display forms without a table and placing the field names in as place holders. This will make the form appear cleaner if you are optimizing the website for mobile access as well. There is now an option in the Site Config that will allow you to switch between the 2 displays.
2) We cleaned up the definitions page type. We removed the table and just displayed the term on top fo the defintion in bold, instead of having the term on the side. This presented with a much cleaner format.